03. Top Tips for Fighting the Cold and Flu Faster
In today’s episode, I’ll be talking about how to fight the cold and flu. I share with you what I’ve learned from an integrative approach, what we know works and what doesn’t work. I also go into detail about how my family and I treat the cold and flu and what steps you can take to strengthen your immune system.
Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [01:57] Research about the flu vaccine
- [03:26] Why drug manufacturers can’t do a better job at manufacturing vaccines that are more effective
- [04:43] A more holistic and natural way of fighting the flu
- [07:14] Things that weaken your immune system
- [08:33] Tips for getting a restful sleep
- [11:07] Exercising helps boost your immune system
- [12:22] Why you should avoid dairy and sugar during cold and flu season
- [14:40] Ingredients to my cold and flu killer broth
- [16:34] What you should do if you have a fever
- [17:53] How to stimulate a fever
- [22:00] How to soothe a sore throat
- [23:55] Tips to healing an earache
- [26:17] How you can clear sinus congestion
Resources talked about in this episode
- Blog mentioned – What’s in Your Milk
- Blog mentioned – Top Tips to Beat the Cold and Flu Faster
- Blog mentioned – Dr. Neustadt’s Quick and Easy Cold and Flu Killer
- Product mentioned – Sleep Supplement
Visit our social media for more information
When it comes to health, we’re our own worst enemies. Whether it’s regularly exercising, eating healthy, making that doctor’s appointment you’ve been putting off, creating the changes necessary to reduce your stress and make you happier, we all know how life can get in the way.
Robert Richman is one of the world’s foremost experts in helping people create transformative growth in their lives and helping companies create cultures that unleash the power and potential of its employees.
Depression is a global epidemic. The number of people living with depression rose to 322 million people in 2015, an 18% increase from just 10 years earlier.