03. Top Tips for Fighting the Cold and Flu Faster
In today’s episode, I’ll be talking about how to fight the cold and flu. I share with you what I’ve learned from an integrative approach, what we know works and what doesn’t work. I also go into detail about how my family and I treat the cold and flu and what steps you can take to strengthen your immune system.
Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [01:57] Research about the flu vaccine
- [03:26] Why drug manufacturers can’t do a better job at manufacturing vaccines that are more effective
- [04:43] A more holistic and natural way of fighting the flu
- [07:14] Things that weaken your immune system
- [08:33] Tips for getting a restful sleep
- [11:07] Exercising helps boost your immune system
- [12:22] Why you should avoid dairy and sugar during cold and flu season
- [14:40] Ingredients to my cold and flu killer broth
- [16:34] What you should do if you have a fever
- [17:53] How to stimulate a fever
- [22:00] How to soothe a sore throat
- [23:55] Tips to healing an earache
- [26:17] How you can clear sinus congestion
Resources talked about in this episode
- Blog mentioned – What’s in Your Milk
- Blog mentioned – Top Tips to Beat the Cold and Flu Faster
- Blog mentioned – Dr. Neustadt’s Quick and Easy Cold and Flu Killer
- Product mentioned – Sleep Supplement
Visit our social media for more information
Since finances are one of life’s major stressors and a common reason for arguments in a marriage, then who better to talk to about juggling finances in the real world than two working moms and entrepreneurs. Amanda Kessler and Lara Ford are on a mission to help other women achieve financial success and independence. As they describe it, they made it to their 40s with their heads planted firmly in the sand and didn’t have a clue regarding finances, until a few key conversations with friends changed the trajectories of their financial lives. And hopefully, today’s episode will help change the trajectory of yours as well.
A Tufts University Study has clarified that 66% of all COVID-19 hospitalizations are due to just four underlying medical conditions. And all of them are the result of long-term poor diet and lifestyle choices. Today I talk about those four conditions, the four things you can do to stop and start reversing them to reduce your risk.
This past year people’s stress has been off the charts, with devastating consequences: insomnia, decreased immunity, infertility, irritability, emotional eating, weight gain, and depression. Dr. Doni Wilson is a naturopathic doctor, certified professional midwife, and certified nutrition specialist believes it is possible to be healthy, even when we’re stressed. In the process of solving her own problem of suffering from migraines for 25 years, Dr. Doni developed her Stress Recovery Protocol™ which identifies how stress uniquely affects each individual and then uses epigenetics to reoptimize health. Her unique approach helps patients reverse challenging health conditions including fatigue, anxiety, autoimmunity, fertility and recurrent miscarriages, insomnia, as well as HPV infections, and abnormal pap smears.