04. Pain-Free and Strong with Dr. Tyna Moore
In today’s episode, we will learn about chronic pain and how to manage it with Dr. Tyna Moore. Dr. Moore is a Naturopathic and Chiropractic physician and #1 best-selling author. Her current passions include training Naturopathic doctors in regenerative medicine, her specialty in clinical practice for over a decade, as well as broadening their reach through digital and online marketing so that they can have a stronger impact, make more money and enjoy more balance in their lives. She will explain how you can relieve chronic pain without the long term use of over the counter and prescription medication.
Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [02:20] Dr. Tyna Moore’s background
- [04:44] How Dr. Moore’s personal history affected how she approached her patients in clinical medicine
- [6:35] Advert childhood events can be a cause of chronic pain
- [6:35] What is central sensitization
- [7:56] Why women are more susceptible to chronic pain
- [9:37] Modern society adds extra stress that affects our nervous system
- [10:17] How people adapt to their chronic pain and how it affects their quality of life
- [12:38] Where to start if you are experiencing chronic pain
- [16:59] Dr. Moore’s experience treating patients with EMDR therapy
- [18:20] Trying to alleviate a patient’s chronic pain
- [20:42] Dr. Moore’s view on using pain medication to treat chronic pain long term
- [23:47] Dr. Moore’s experience with conventional physicians being a Naturopathic physician herself
- [27:45] Diagnosing a muscular scale condition is not a strong suit for most physician
- [32.04] A tip if you are in pain right now
Resources talked about in this episode
- Product mentioned – Joint Relief
- Guest free eBook – Pain-Free and Strong
- Guest website – Core Wellness
- Guest social media – Dr. Tyna Moore’s Instagram
Visit our social media for more information
When it comes to health, we’re our own worst enemies. Whether it’s regularly exercising, eating healthy, making that doctor’s appointment you’ve been putting off, creating the changes necessary to reduce your stress and make you happier, we all know how life can get in the way.
Robert Richman is one of the world’s foremost experts in helping people create transformative growth in their lives and helping companies create cultures that unleash the power and potential of its employees.
Depression is a global epidemic. The number of people living with depression rose to 322 million people in 2015, an 18% increase from just 10 years earlier.