04. Pain-Free and Strong with Dr. Tyna Moore
In today’s episode, we will learn about chronic pain and how to manage it with Dr. Tyna Moore. Dr. Moore is a Naturopathic and Chiropractic physician and #1 best-selling author. Her current passions include training Naturopathic doctors in regenerative medicine, her specialty in clinical practice for over a decade, as well as broadening their reach through digital and online marketing so that they can have a stronger impact, make more money and enjoy more balance in their lives. She will explain how you can relieve chronic pain without the long term use of over the counter and prescription medication.
Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [02:20] Dr. Tyna Moore’s background
- [04:44] How Dr. Moore’s personal history affected how she approached her patients in clinical medicine
- [6:35] Advert childhood events can be a cause of chronic pain
- [6:35] What is central sensitization
- [7:56] Why women are more susceptible to chronic pain
- [9:37] Modern society adds extra stress that affects our nervous system
- [10:17] How people adapt to their chronic pain and how it affects their quality of life
- [12:38] Where to start if you are experiencing chronic pain
- [16:59] Dr. Moore’s experience treating patients with EMDR therapy
- [18:20] Trying to alleviate a patient’s chronic pain
- [20:42] Dr. Moore’s view on using pain medication to treat chronic pain long term
- [23:47] Dr. Moore’s experience with conventional physicians being a Naturopathic physician herself
- [27:45] Diagnosing a muscular scale condition is not a strong suit for most physician
- [32.04] A tip if you are in pain right now
Resources talked about in this episode
- Product mentioned – Joint Relief
- Guest free eBook – Pain-Free and Strong
- Guest website – Core Wellness
- Guest social media – Dr. Tyna Moore’s Instagram
Visit our social media for more information
Since finances are one of life’s major stressors and a common reason for arguments in a marriage, then who better to talk to about juggling finances in the real world than two working moms and entrepreneurs. Amanda Kessler and Lara Ford are on a mission to help other women achieve financial success and independence. As they describe it, they made it to their 40s with their heads planted firmly in the sand and didn’t have a clue regarding finances, until a few key conversations with friends changed the trajectories of their financial lives. And hopefully, today’s episode will help change the trajectory of yours as well.
A Tufts University Study has clarified that 66% of all COVID-19 hospitalizations are due to just four underlying medical conditions. And all of them are the result of long-term poor diet and lifestyle choices. Today I talk about those four conditions, the four things you can do to stop and start reversing them to reduce your risk.
This past year people’s stress has been off the charts, with devastating consequences: insomnia, decreased immunity, infertility, irritability, emotional eating, weight gain, and depression. Dr. Doni Wilson is a naturopathic doctor, certified professional midwife, and certified nutrition specialist believes it is possible to be healthy, even when we’re stressed. In the process of solving her own problem of suffering from migraines for 25 years, Dr. Doni developed her Stress Recovery Protocol™ which identifies how stress uniquely affects each individual and then uses epigenetics to reoptimize health. Her unique approach helps patients reverse challenging health conditions including fatigue, anxiety, autoimmunity, fertility and recurrent miscarriages, insomnia, as well as HPV infections, and abnormal pap smears.