08. Mold Toxicity with Dr. Jill Crista
In today’s episode, we’re going to learn how to identify mold and mycotoxin sickness and how to treat it with Dr. Jill Crista. Dr. Crista is a naturopathic doctor, best-selling author and internationally recognized educator on mold illness. She helps people recover their health after exposure to toxic mold and mycotoxins. Dr. Crista is the author of Break The Mold: 5 Tools To Conquer Mold and Take Back Your Health. She also provides online training for medical practitioners to help them become mold-literate; to efficiently and effectively identify and treat their mold-sick patients.
Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [01:54] What health problems can come from mold exposure
- [03:06] How is a mycotoxin different
- [04:16] What symptoms do people experience that are a cause of mold exposure
- [07:26] 70 percent of symptoms people experience are from mycotoxins
- [08:42] What the analogy “to boil the frog” means
- [13:08] How to start identifying if you have mold sickness
- [15:51] What’s next after identifying you have a probability of mold sickness
- [18:27] What is a visual contrast sensitivity test
- [19:32] Alcohol behaves the same as a mycotoxin
- [21:34] How do mycotoxins function
- [26:09] Is eating food from animals who have been exposed to moldy food affecting our bodies
- [28:16] How do conventionally trained colleges react to Dr. Crista’s studies
- [30:05] Empowering solutions you can do to feel better
- [32:02] How you can take Dr. Crista’s mold quiz
Resources talked about in this episode
- Guest quiz – Is Mold Affecting Your Health?
- Guest book – Break the Mold
- Guest website – Dr. Crista
- Guest social media – Dr. Jill Crista’s Facebook
Visit our social media for more information
Since finances are one of life’s major stressors and a common reason for arguments in a marriage, then who better to talk to about juggling finances in the real world than two working moms and entrepreneurs. Amanda Kessler and Lara Ford are on a mission to help other women achieve financial success and independence. As they describe it, they made it to their 40s with their heads planted firmly in the sand and didn’t have a clue regarding finances, until a few key conversations with friends changed the trajectories of their financial lives. And hopefully, today’s episode will help change the trajectory of yours as well.
A Tufts University Study has clarified that 66% of all COVID-19 hospitalizations are due to just four underlying medical conditions. And all of them are the result of long-term poor diet and lifestyle choices. Today I talk about those four conditions, the four things you can do to stop and start reversing them to reduce your risk.
This past year people’s stress has been off the charts, with devastating consequences: insomnia, decreased immunity, infertility, irritability, emotional eating, weight gain, and depression. Dr. Doni Wilson is a naturopathic doctor, certified professional midwife, and certified nutrition specialist believes it is possible to be healthy, even when we’re stressed. In the process of solving her own problem of suffering from migraines for 25 years, Dr. Doni developed her Stress Recovery Protocol™ which identifies how stress uniquely affects each individual and then uses epigenetics to reoptimize health. Her unique approach helps patients reverse challenging health conditions including fatigue, anxiety, autoimmunity, fertility and recurrent miscarriages, insomnia, as well as HPV infections, and abnormal pap smears.