NBI Return Policy
NBI wants you to be happy with your purchase. With NBI’s 100% guarantee, if you’re not completely satisfied we’ll refund you the amount of your purchase. Simply return any unused bottles, whether opened and partially consumed or ones you never opened – at any time – for a full refund of the purchase-price.
To ensure that we can issue your refund quickly, please read this return policy carefully.
- NBI will refund NBI products that are purchased directly from the NBI online store (www.nbihealth.com). If you purchased NBI products through a different website or company, you must contact that company for your refund.
- Customers are responsible for shipping items back to NBI.
- NBI will refund the purchase price for the products. NBI does not refund shipping & handling.
- All items must be returned in the original containers.
- If you have the original packing slip, include that in the box when you ship back your purchase and make a note as to why you are returning the product.
- If you don’t have your original packing slip, include a note in the box with your name, phone number, email address and NBI account number (if known). We use this information to locate your account. If we cannot verify your account, we won’t be able to verify the purchase or process your refund. Please let us know on the enclosed paper why you’re returning the purchase.
- Refunds will only be issued upon receipt of returned items to NBI and if all the requirements of this Return Policy are met.
- Refunds are issued only to the credit card used to make the purchase.
- Refunds are typically processed within 5 business days of receiving the products back into our warehouse.
Ship items to: NBI Returns Department, 297 State Street, North Haven, CT 06473
Your purchases help us support these charities and organizations:
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.