01. Entrepreneur Your Health
In today’s episode, you’re going to learn lessons from business and entrepreneurship that can be applied to your life to help you entrepreneur your health. My passion for medicine and the lessons I learned from being a business owner have helped me learn tools to reach any health goal. And today, I want to share it with you so you too can design the life you want and achieve your full health potential.
Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [1:20] Getting healthy is easier said than done (even for me)
- [2:37] The truth on how I found solutions and inspirations in helping people reach their health and life goals
- [3:16] Lessons from being an entrepreneur and how it’s applied to health and life
- [5:25} First realization: Mindset can set you up for success or failure
- [5:51] Scarcity mindset explained
- [7:55] Mindset exercise for self-care and self-love
- [9:33] Second realization: Why this one thing can impact your health and quality of life
- [13:03] First Lesson from Ray Dalio
- [13:27] Setting clear goals for long term success in health or business
- [15:34] Second Lesson from Ray Dalio
- [17:51] The biggest sin you could be committing in business or life
- [18:39] A different perspective when facing obstacles
- [19:22] Looking for answers when you are stuck
- [21:21] How you can be motivated to change and reach your goals
- [22:24] Mindset exercise that will help tap your emotional core to change your behavior
- [25:48] Your long term vision = Business Mission Statement
- [26:59] Important numbers to remember to help you keep persevering towards your long term goal
Resources talked about in this episode
- Blog mentioned – 5 Health-Destroying Behaviors to Stop Right Now
Visit our social media for more information
About 1% of patients with COVID symptoms are still struggling months later. These are the “long haulers” who suffer from wide-ranging and mysterious symptoms.
Chemicals in the environment disrupt the normal activity of the thyroid, estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone. They also deplete vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and neurotransmitters, causing health problems. Without even knowing it, you’re being exposed every day. Dr. Marianne Marchese talks about these chemicals, how they increase the risk for endometriosis, cancer, infertility and other health problems.
What your doctor doesn’t tell you about this disease is likely the most important thing you need to know. The discussions around osteoporosis with healthcare professionals is too often limited to bone mineral density and medications. But more than half of people who start osteoporosis medications discontinue them and a bone density test predicts less than half of people who will break a bone. Today I share with you how I talk to patients. You’ll come away knowing how to expand the conversation with your healthcare provider and what you can do to be in the driver’s seat when it comes to your own health.