01. Entrepreneur Your Health
In today’s episode, you’re going to learn lessons from business and entrepreneurship that can be applied to your life to help you entrepreneur your health. My passion for medicine and the lessons I learned from being a business owner have helped me learn tools to reach any health goal. And today, I want to share it with you so you too can design the life you want and achieve your full health potential.
Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [1:20] Getting healthy is easier said than done (even for me)
- [2:37] The truth on how I found solutions and inspirations in helping people reach their health and life goals
- [3:16] Lessons from being an entrepreneur and how it’s applied to health and life
- [5:25} First realization: Mindset can set you up for success or failure
- [5:51] Scarcity mindset explained
- [7:55] Mindset exercise for self-care and self-love
- [9:33] Second realization: Why this one thing can impact your health and quality of life
- [13:03] First Lesson from Ray Dalio
- [13:27] Setting clear goals for long term success in health or business
- [15:34] Second Lesson from Ray Dalio
- [17:51] The biggest sin you could be committing in business or life
- [18:39] A different perspective when facing obstacles
- [19:22] Looking for answers when you are stuck
- [21:21] How you can be motivated to change and reach your goals
- [22:24] Mindset exercise that will help tap your emotional core to change your behavior
- [25:48] Your long term vision = Business Mission Statement
- [26:59] Important numbers to remember to help you keep persevering towards your long term goal
Resources talked about in this episode
- Blog mentioned – 5 Health-Destroying Behaviors to Stop Right Now
Visit our social media for more information
When it comes to health, we’re our own worst enemies. Whether it’s regularly exercising, eating healthy, making that doctor’s appointment you’ve been putting off, creating the changes necessary to reduce your stress and make you happier, we all know how life can get in the way.
Robert Richman is one of the world’s foremost experts in helping people create transformative growth in their lives and helping companies create cultures that unleash the power and potential of its employees.
Depression is a global epidemic. The number of people living with depression rose to 322 million people in 2015, an 18% increase from just 10 years earlier.