01. Entrepreneur Your Health
In today’s episode, you’re going to learn lessons from business and entrepreneurship that can be applied to your life to help you entrepreneur your health. My passion for medicine and the lessons I learned from being a business owner have helped me learn tools to reach any health goal. And today, I want to share it with you so you too can design the life you want and achieve your full health potential.
Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [1:20] Getting healthy is easier said than done (even for me)
- [2:37] The truth on how I found solutions and inspirations in helping people reach their health and life goals
- [3:16] Lessons from being an entrepreneur and how it’s applied to health and life
- [5:25} First realization: Mindset can set you up for success or failure
- [5:51] Scarcity mindset explained
- [7:55] Mindset exercise for self-care and self-love
- [9:33] Second realization: Why this one thing can impact your health and quality of life
- [13:03] First Lesson from Ray Dalio
- [13:27] Setting clear goals for long term success in health or business
- [15:34] Second Lesson from Ray Dalio
- [17:51] The biggest sin you could be committing in business or life
- [18:39] A different perspective when facing obstacles
- [19:22] Looking for answers when you are stuck
- [21:21] How you can be motivated to change and reach your goals
- [22:24] Mindset exercise that will help tap your emotional core to change your behavior
- [25:48] Your long term vision = Business Mission Statement
- [26:59] Important numbers to remember to help you keep persevering towards your long term goal
Resources talked about in this episode
- Blog mentioned – 5 Health-Destroying Behaviors to Stop Right Now
Visit our social media for more information
Since finances are one of life’s major stressors and a common reason for arguments in a marriage, then who better to talk to about juggling finances in the real world than two working moms and entrepreneurs. Amanda Kessler and Lara Ford are on a mission to help other women achieve financial success and independence. As they describe it, they made it to their 40s with their heads planted firmly in the sand and didn’t have a clue regarding finances, until a few key conversations with friends changed the trajectories of their financial lives. And hopefully, today’s episode will help change the trajectory of yours as well.
A Tufts University Study has clarified that 66% of all COVID-19 hospitalizations are due to just four underlying medical conditions. And all of them are the result of long-term poor diet and lifestyle choices. Today I talk about those four conditions, the four things you can do to stop and start reversing them to reduce your risk.
This past year people’s stress has been off the charts, with devastating consequences: insomnia, decreased immunity, infertility, irritability, emotional eating, weight gain, and depression. Dr. Doni Wilson is a naturopathic doctor, certified professional midwife, and certified nutrition specialist believes it is possible to be healthy, even when we’re stressed. In the process of solving her own problem of suffering from migraines for 25 years, Dr. Doni developed her Stress Recovery Protocol™ which identifies how stress uniquely affects each individual and then uses epigenetics to reoptimize health. Her unique approach helps patients reverse challenging health conditions including fatigue, anxiety, autoimmunity, fertility and recurrent miscarriages, insomnia, as well as HPV infections, and abnormal pap smears.