47. Heart Disease for Joints
Joint pain causes too many people to miss out on some of the greatest moments of their lives. While friends and family are enjoying themselves riding bikes, playing tennis, hiking, gardening, dancing, or playing with their kids and grandkids, they’re sitting on the sidelines, unable to fully participate. And if they do, they’re often experiencing pain and discomfort or paying for it later as their joint pain flares up. Learn the surprising connection between arthritis and heart disease and what you can do about it.
Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [00:57] There are nearly 100 different kind of arthritis
- [01:30] Osteoarthritis is the most common type of arthritis
- [03:45] The first symptom of heart disease is a heart attack
- [04:43] First symptoms of Osteoarthritis
- [05:35] Other reasons that can lead to secondary Osteoarthritis
- [06:55] How getting Osteoarthritis is like getting heart disease in your joints
- [09:23] Tips to reducing pain and inflammation
- [12:00] Sleep and stress are precursors to many chronic diseases
- [12:44] How dietary supplements can help if you have Osteoarthritis
Resources talked about in this episode
Visit our social media for more information
With a focus on improving health while treating the disease, Dr. Nalini Chilkov’s innovative approach to cancer is redefining how doctors treat breast cancer. She’s the Creator of the OutSmart Cancer System and Founder of Integrative Cancer Answers, an online resource for patients and families whose lives have been touched by cancer. She is the author of the best-selling book 32 Ways to OutSmart Cancer: How to Create A Body Where Cancer Cannot Thrive. Dr. Chilkov is an expert in Integrative Cancer Care and Immune Enhancement with more than 35 years of clinical experience.
In this episode, Dr. Neustadt talks about the most common hidden toxins lurking in your kitchen. Some you’re bringing in from the outside by what you’re buying, and others you’re creating by how you’re cooking. Learn what these are, how they’re endangering you and your family, and how to get them out of your kitchen and life for good.
Today’s special guest isn’t on the show because of nepotism, although it doesn’t hurt that she’s my wife and mom to our two kids. She’s here because she’s a powerhouse with a lot to share about how busy working moms can kick ass and still be healthy. She’s figured out how to juggle being a wife, a mom, a professional success, and a healthy human without losing her mind. And she’s on a mission to help other women do it too. Her two books have been huge successes and she’s been featured in Forbes, Fast Company, and Success, and has appeared on Fox Business News and morning shows around the country.