39. Naturally Reduce Bone and Joint Pain
About 20% (50 million) of American adults suffer from chronic pain and it’s one of the most common reasons for doctor visits. Chronic pain wreaks havoc on people’s quality of life and health and can cause poor sleep, fatigue, anxiety, and depression. Frequently chronic pain is coming from damage to muscles, joints, and bones. Fortunately, however, there are excellent natural approaches to get you back on the road to health.
Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [01:12] About 50 million US adults suffer from chronic pain
- [02:39] Why osteoarthritis and osteoporosis is one of the most common causes of chronic pain
- [05:00] Understanding Bones
- [06:22] Natural solutions for reducing joint and bone pain
- [09:05] Easy exercises that you can work into your everyday life
- [12:30] How contrast hydrotherapy can help with chronic pain
- [15:28] Sleep is crucial to helping your body heal
- [18:24] Nutrients you can use for good quality sleep
- [22:00] All women 65 or women with other risk factors should be getting a bone density scan
- [24:00] Pain that can be caused by minor fractures
- [24:41] Why the MK4 nutrient is the best for bone health
- [31:40] How proteolytic enzyme helps with pain
Resources talked about in this episode
- Product mentioned – Sleep Relief
- Product mentioned – Osteo-K and Osteo-K Minis
- Product mentioned – Joint Relief
- Blog mentioned – Your Checklist to Beat Insomnia
Visit our social media for more information
Since finances are one of life’s major stressors and a common reason for arguments in a marriage, then who better to talk to about juggling finances in the real world than two working moms and entrepreneurs. Amanda Kessler and Lara Ford are on a mission to help other women achieve financial success and independence. As they describe it, they made it to their 40s with their heads planted firmly in the sand and didn’t have a clue regarding finances, until a few key conversations with friends changed the trajectories of their financial lives. And hopefully, today’s episode will help change the trajectory of yours as well.
A Tufts University Study has clarified that 66% of all COVID-19 hospitalizations are due to just four underlying medical conditions. And all of them are the result of long-term poor diet and lifestyle choices. Today I talk about those four conditions, the four things you can do to stop and start reversing them to reduce your risk.
This past year people’s stress has been off the charts, with devastating consequences: insomnia, decreased immunity, infertility, irritability, emotional eating, weight gain, and depression. Dr. Doni Wilson is a naturopathic doctor, certified professional midwife, and certified nutrition specialist believes it is possible to be healthy, even when we’re stressed. In the process of solving her own problem of suffering from migraines for 25 years, Dr. Doni developed her Stress Recovery Protocol™ which identifies how stress uniquely affects each individual and then uses epigenetics to reoptimize health. Her unique approach helps patients reverse challenging health conditions including fatigue, anxiety, autoimmunity, fertility and recurrent miscarriages, insomnia, as well as HPV infections, and abnormal pap smears.