34. Aging for the Long Haul with Dr. Hillary Lampers
Dr. Hillary Lampers is an ND with practices in both Montana and Washington. With a BS in Nutrition and doctorate from Bastyr University, she began her journey in the field of cranial medicine and traditional osteopathy and is one of the very few NeuroCranial Restructuring practitioners in the country. In practice, for 14 years her areas of interest include structural integrity, nutrition, cognitive health, hormone health for longevity, and anti-aging procedures such as PRP and NCR. She is the host of the Hunt Harvest Health Podcast, co-creator of StHealthy Hunter – a lifestyle brand- and creator of StHealthy Nutrition CBD. The mission of these brands is to help others live a more sustainable life through naturopathic principles, gardening, hunting, and the support of the community.
Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [01:40] How Dr. Lampers became an ND where the brand sthealthyhunter came from
- [05:45] What is NCR
- [12:00] How Dr. Lampers is aging for the long haul
- [16:15] Why Dr. Lampers and her husband started their podcast
- [19:15] The importance of providing basic medical information to the average person
- [22:30] How Dr. Lampers and her husband simplified their life and how it relates to aging for the long haul
- [26:14] The benefits of growing a garden and farming
- [29:13] Fundamental aspects of health that people should focus on to help them age better
- [32:42] Why good quality sleep is important
- [34:15] Dr. Lampers’s parting words
Resources talked about in this episode
- NBI Product mentioned: Sleep Relief
- Guest podcast – Hunt Harvest Health Podcast
- Guest website – Hunt Harvest Health
- Guest social media – Instagram
Visit our social media for more information
With a focus on improving health while treating the disease, Dr. Nalini Chilkov’s innovative approach to cancer is redefining how doctors treat breast cancer. She’s the Creator of the OutSmart Cancer System and Founder of Integrative Cancer Answers, an online resource for patients and families whose lives have been touched by cancer. She is the author of the best-selling book 32 Ways to OutSmart Cancer: How to Create A Body Where Cancer Cannot Thrive. Dr. Chilkov is an expert in Integrative Cancer Care and Immune Enhancement with more than 35 years of clinical experience.
In this episode, Dr. Neustadt talks about the most common hidden toxins lurking in your kitchen. Some you’re bringing in from the outside by what you’re buying, and others you’re creating by how you’re cooking. Learn what these are, how they’re endangering you and your family, and how to get them out of your kitchen and life for good.
Today’s special guest isn’t on the show because of nepotism, although it doesn’t hurt that she’s my wife and mom to our two kids. She’s here because she’s a powerhouse with a lot to share about how busy working moms can kick ass and still be healthy. She’s figured out how to juggle being a wife, a mom, a professional success, and a healthy human without losing her mind. And she’s on a mission to help other women do it too. Her two books have been huge successes and she’s been featured in Forbes, Fast Company, and Success, and has appeared on Fox Business News and morning shows around the country.