18. Xpill with Robert Richman
Robert Richman is one of the world’s foremost experts in helping people create transformative growth in their lives and helping companies create cultures that unleash the power and potential of its employees. He’s a culture strategist and was the co-creator of Zappos Insights, an innovative program focused on educating companies on the secrets behind Zappos’ amazing employee culture. As one of the world’s authorities on employee culture, Robert is a sought after keynote speaker at conferences around the world and has been hired to teach culture in person at companies like Google, Toyota, and Eli Lilly. He has pioneered a number of innovative techniques to build culture, such as bringing improv comedy to the workplace.
Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [01:25] Taking your state to a higher level
- [02:15] Tips to changing the way you perceive the world around you and how you react to it
- [03:15] How alignment is important towards reaching your goals
- [05:45] How to identify where your values are and where there might be a misalignment
- [07:45] Tips to going from an overwhelmed state to reaching a sense of clarity
- [09:45] Resources to moving from a state of overwhelm
- [11:45] What’s holding people back from reaching their true potential
- [13:15] All about Robert’s project Xpill
- [16:45] Robert’s responds to people who don’t believe in Xpill
- [19:10] How the Xpill helps with intention, resistance, and creating space
- [22:15] Why it’s important to align emotions and intentions in the body
- [23:30] Robert’s procedure to figuring out your why
- [24:50] How Robert’s improv comedy technique helps people reach their goals
- [26:30] How saying yes to your current reality helps you reach your goals
- [28:00] Robert’s parting words
Resources talked about in this episode
- Guest product – Xpill
- Guest book – The Culture Blueprint
- Guest website – Robert Richman
- Guest social media – Robert Richman’s LinkedIn
Visit our social media for more information
Since finances are one of life’s major stressors and a common reason for arguments in a marriage, then who better to talk to about juggling finances in the real world than two working moms and entrepreneurs. Amanda Kessler and Lara Ford are on a mission to help other women achieve financial success and independence. As they describe it, they made it to their 40s with their heads planted firmly in the sand and didn’t have a clue regarding finances, until a few key conversations with friends changed the trajectories of their financial lives. And hopefully, today’s episode will help change the trajectory of yours as well.
A Tufts University Study has clarified that 66% of all COVID-19 hospitalizations are due to just four underlying medical conditions. And all of them are the result of long-term poor diet and lifestyle choices. Today I talk about those four conditions, the four things you can do to stop and start reversing them to reduce your risk.
This past year people’s stress has been off the charts, with devastating consequences: insomnia, decreased immunity, infertility, irritability, emotional eating, weight gain, and depression. Dr. Doni Wilson is a naturopathic doctor, certified professional midwife, and certified nutrition specialist believes it is possible to be healthy, even when we’re stressed. In the process of solving her own problem of suffering from migraines for 25 years, Dr. Doni developed her Stress Recovery Protocol™ which identifies how stress uniquely affects each individual and then uses epigenetics to reoptimize health. Her unique approach helps patients reverse challenging health conditions including fatigue, anxiety, autoimmunity, fertility and recurrent miscarriages, insomnia, as well as HPV infections, and abnormal pap smears.