18. Xpill with Robert Richman
Robert Richman is one of the world’s foremost experts in helping people create transformative growth in their lives and helping companies create cultures that unleash the power and potential of its employees. He’s a culture strategist and was the co-creator of Zappos Insights, an innovative program focused on educating companies on the secrets behind Zappos’ amazing employee culture. As one of the world’s authorities on employee culture, Robert is a sought after keynote speaker at conferences around the world and has been hired to teach culture in person at companies like Google, Toyota, and Eli Lilly. He has pioneered a number of innovative techniques to build culture, such as bringing improv comedy to the workplace.
Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [01:25] Taking your state to a higher level
- [02:15] Tips to changing the way you perceive the world around you and how you react to it
- [03:15] How alignment is important towards reaching your goals
- [05:45] How to identify where your values are and where there might be a misalignment
- [07:45] Tips to going from an overwhelmed state to reaching a sense of clarity
- [09:45] Resources to moving from a state of overwhelm
- [11:45] What’s holding people back from reaching their true potential
- [13:15] All about Robert’s project Xpill
- [16:45] Robert’s responds to people who don’t believe in Xpill
- [19:10] How the Xpill helps with intention, resistance, and creating space
- [22:15] Why it’s important to align emotions and intentions in the body
- [23:30] Robert’s procedure to figuring out your why
- [24:50] How Robert’s improv comedy technique helps people reach their goals
- [26:30] How saying yes to your current reality helps you reach your goals
- [28:00] Robert’s parting words
Resources talked about in this episode
- Guest product – Xpill
- Guest book – The Culture Blueprint
- Guest website – Robert Richman
- Guest social media – Robert Richman’s LinkedIn
Visit our social media for more information
About 1% of patients with COVID symptoms are still struggling months later. These are the “long haulers” who suffer from wide-ranging and mysterious symptoms.
Chemicals in the environment disrupt the normal activity of the thyroid, estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone. They also deplete vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and neurotransmitters, causing health problems. Without even knowing it, you’re being exposed every day. Dr. Marianne Marchese talks about these chemicals, how they increase the risk for endometriosis, cancer, infertility and other health problems.
What your doctor doesn’t tell you about this disease is likely the most important thing you need to know. The discussions around osteoporosis with healthcare professionals is too often limited to bone mineral density and medications. But more than half of people who start osteoporosis medications discontinue them and a bone density test predicts less than half of people who will break a bone. Today I share with you how I talk to patients. You’ll come away knowing how to expand the conversation with your healthcare provider and what you can do to be in the driver’s seat when it comes to your own health.