43. Listener Q&A
Today I answer listeners’ questions. Frequently people reach out to me with health questions. And doing a Listener Q&A gives me a chance to answer those questions and share that with you, because typically if someone has a question, there are lots of people with the same question who simply haven’t asked it.
Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [01:50] Why has my bone density suddenly dropped from when I last tested?
- [05:30] Taking antidepressants can increase fracture risks
- [08:10] Things that can cause depression
- [14:08] I had COVID months ago and i’m still experiencing symptoms. What can I do?
- [16:24] Is there a natural way to treat ADHD?
- [20:55] How low blood sugar and lack of sleep can cause ADHD symptoms
- [24:00] Lack of nutrients can cause ADHD symptoms
Resources talked about in this episode
- Podcast mentioned: COVID Long Haulers with Dr. Paul Anderson–
- Blogs mentioned- 4 Simple Steps to Fix ADHD
- Blogs mentioned- Vitamin K and Fractures
Visit our social media for more information
Chemicals in the environment disrupt the normal activity of the thyroid, estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone. They also deplete vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and neurotransmitters, causing health problems. Without even knowing it, you’re being exposed every day. Dr. Marianne Marchese talks about these chemicals, how they increase the risk for endometriosis, cancer, infertility and other health problems.
What your doctor doesn’t tell you about this disease is likely the most important thing you need to know. The discussions around osteoporosis with healthcare professionals is too often limited to bone mineral density and medications. But more than half of people who start osteoporosis medications discontinue them and a bone density test predicts less than half of people who will break a bone. Today I share with you how I talk to patients. You’ll come away knowing how to expand the conversation with your healthcare provider and what you can do to be in the driver’s seat when it comes to your own health.
If you’re overweight, have high blood pressure or poor blood sugar control you might have metabolic syndrome. This syndrome is the gateway to deadly chronic diseases. Dr. Larson is here to tell you that your fate isn’t sealed and that there’s lots you can do to turn things around. Dr. Larsen holds two medical degrees as both a chiropractor and naturopathic doctor. Today he’ll empower and inspire you to take your health to the next level.