43. Listener Q&A
Today I answer listeners’ questions. Frequently people reach out to me with health questions. And doing a Listener Q&A gives me a chance to answer those questions and share that with you, because typically if someone has a question, there are lots of people with the same question who simply haven’t asked it.
Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [01:50] Why has my bone density suddenly dropped from when I last tested?
- [05:30] Taking antidepressants can increase fracture risks
- [08:10] Things that can cause depression
- [14:08] I had COVID months ago and i’m still experiencing symptoms. What can I do?
- [16:24] Is there a natural way to treat ADHD?
- [20:55] How low blood sugar and lack of sleep can cause ADHD symptoms
- [24:00] Lack of nutrients can cause ADHD symptoms
Resources talked about in this episode
- Podcast mentioned: COVID Long Haulers with Dr. Paul Anderson–
- Blogs mentioned- 4 Simple Steps to Fix ADHD
- Blogs mentioned- Vitamin K and Fractures
Visit our social media for more information
With a focus on improving health while treating the disease, Dr. Nalini Chilkov’s innovative approach to cancer is redefining how doctors treat breast cancer. She’s the Creator of the OutSmart Cancer System and Founder of Integrative Cancer Answers, an online resource for patients and families whose lives have been touched by cancer. She is the author of the best-selling book 32 Ways to OutSmart Cancer: How to Create A Body Where Cancer Cannot Thrive. Dr. Chilkov is an expert in Integrative Cancer Care and Immune Enhancement with more than 35 years of clinical experience.
In this episode, Dr. Neustadt talks about the most common hidden toxins lurking in your kitchen. Some you’re bringing in from the outside by what you’re buying, and others you’re creating by how you’re cooking. Learn what these are, how they’re endangering you and your family, and how to get them out of your kitchen and life for good.
Today’s special guest isn’t on the show because of nepotism, although it doesn’t hurt that she’s my wife and mom to our two kids. She’s here because she’s a powerhouse with a lot to share about how busy working moms can kick ass and still be healthy. She’s figured out how to juggle being a wife, a mom, a professional success, and a healthy human without losing her mind. And she’s on a mission to help other women do it too. Her two books have been huge successes and she’s been featured in Forbes, Fast Company, and Success, and has appeared on Fox Business News and morning shows around the country.