Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [01:25] What are environmental toxins
- [03:30] Artificial sweeteners are artificial chemicals
- [04:00] Health effects linked to artificial sweeteners directly
- [06:00] Impacts these chemicals have on our health
- [08:10] Are the environmental exposure that specifically affect women
- [16:00] How you can get an environmental exposure test
- [18:40] Can environmental toxins affect your weight
- [19:30] What are the different way the body detoxifies
- [25:30] Metals that accumulate in the body
- [28:45] How to test for elevated metal exposure
- [31:30] How toxic relationships affect your health
- [34:30] Health food that helps pulls medals out of the body
Resources talked about in this episode
Visit our social media for more information
About 1% of patients with COVID symptoms are still struggling months later. These are the “long haulers” who suffer from wide-ranging and mysterious symptoms.
Chemicals in the environment disrupt the normal activity of the thyroid, estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone. They also deplete vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and neurotransmitters, causing health problems. Without even knowing it, you’re being exposed every day. Dr. Marianne Marchese talks about these chemicals, how they increase the risk for endometriosis, cancer, infertility and other health problems.
What your doctor doesn’t tell you about this disease is likely the most important thing you need to know. The discussions around osteoporosis with healthcare professionals is too often limited to bone mineral density and medications. But more than half of people who start osteoporosis medications discontinue them and a bone density test predicts less than half of people who will break a bone. Today I share with you how I talk to patients. You’ll come away knowing how to expand the conversation with your healthcare provider and what you can do to be in the driver’s seat when it comes to your own health.