Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [02:21] Romi’s background and how she became an expert in helping women create the lives they really want
- [05:25] Why women have unrealistic expectations
- [06:20] Do women have to get to the point where they feel like they have to escape
- [07:50] Tips to getting started
- [10:45] Why women should not feel selfish when working on themselves
- [12:10] Tips to achieving healthy goals
- [16:45] How to make healthier food choices
- [19:25] Communication and asking for more help
- [23:40] Weekly traffic meetings why they might be beneficial to you
- [25:30] Why having moments of quiet is important
- [28:50] Romi’s parting words
Resources talked about in this episode
- Guest website – romineustadt.com
- Guest social media – Romi’s Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Guest books –
- NBI blog: The Four Pillars of Health
Visit our social media for more information
Chemicals in the environment disrupt the normal activity of the thyroid, estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone. They also deplete vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and neurotransmitters, causing health problems. Without even knowing it, you’re being exposed every day. Dr. Marianne Marchese talks about these chemicals, how they increase the risk for endometriosis, cancer, infertility and other health problems.
What your doctor doesn’t tell you about this disease is likely the most important thing you need to know. The discussions around osteoporosis with healthcare professionals is too often limited to bone mineral density and medications. But more than half of people who start osteoporosis medications discontinue them and a bone density test predicts less than half of people who will break a bone. Today I share with you how I talk to patients. You’ll come away knowing how to expand the conversation with your healthcare provider and what you can do to be in the driver’s seat when it comes to your own health.
If you’re overweight, have high blood pressure or poor blood sugar control you might have metabolic syndrome. This syndrome is the gateway to deadly chronic diseases. Dr. Larson is here to tell you that your fate isn’t sealed and that there’s lots you can do to turn things around. Dr. Larsen holds two medical degrees as both a chiropractor and naturopathic doctor. Today he’ll empower and inspire you to take your health to the next level.