Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [02:21] Romi’s background and how she became an expert in helping women create the lives they really want
- [05:25] Why women have unrealistic expectations
- [06:20] Do women have to get to the point where they feel like they have to escape
- [07:50] Tips to getting started
- [10:45] Why women should not feel selfish when working on themselves
- [12:10] Tips to achieving healthy goals
- [16:45] How to make healthier food choices
- [19:25] Communication and asking for more help
- [23:40] Weekly traffic meetings why they might be beneficial to you
- [25:30] Why having moments of quiet is important
- [28:50] Romi’s parting words
Resources talked about in this episode
- Guest website – romineustadt.com
- Guest social media – Romi’s Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Guest books –
- NBI blog: The Four Pillars of Health
Visit our social media for more information
With a focus on improving health while treating the disease, Dr. Nalini Chilkov’s innovative approach to cancer is redefining how doctors treat breast cancer. She’s the Creator of the OutSmart Cancer System and Founder of Integrative Cancer Answers, an online resource for patients and families whose lives have been touched by cancer. She is the author of the best-selling book 32 Ways to OutSmart Cancer: How to Create A Body Where Cancer Cannot Thrive. Dr. Chilkov is an expert in Integrative Cancer Care and Immune Enhancement with more than 35 years of clinical experience.
In this episode, Dr. Neustadt talks about the most common hidden toxins lurking in your kitchen. Some you’re bringing in from the outside by what you’re buying, and others you’re creating by how you’re cooking. Learn what these are, how they’re endangering you and your family, and how to get them out of your kitchen and life for good.
Every day, millions of people take acid-blocking medications to treat the symptoms of acid reflux, for duodenal ulcers, and as an important part of a treatment strategy to kill the H. pylori infection. These medications are effective at treating the symptoms of disease, but they don’t treat the underlying cause and can create deadly side effects. Learn what causes acid reflux and how you can fix it using natural and integrative approaches.