Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [01:15] How Dr. Chilkov became interested in her line of work
- [03:15] The factors that contribute to high rates of breast cancer
- [06:00] The most common environmental toxin exposures
- [08:00] First steps when you’re first diagnosed with breast cancer
- [11:00] Do’s and don’ts to diets and food choices
- [15:45] Are some foods dangerous to eat when you have cancer
- [20:25] Creating a body where cancer can not thrive
- [26:45] How breast cancer cell is sensitive to changes to blood sugar and insulin
- [29:45] Stress, sleep and exercise the most important factors when it comes to breast cancer
- [34:00] 3-5 steps that will help you create a body where breast cancer cannot thrive
Resources talked about in this episode
- Guest book – 32 Ways to OutSmart Cancer: How to Create A Body Where Cancer Cannot Thrive
- Guest free offer – Dr. Chilkov’s Gut Health & Estrogen Balance Checklist
Visit our social media for more information
Short term, the stress response is adaptive, and helps us handle things better, enhances immune function, and helps us focus. But long-term stress increases your risk for osteoporosis, arthritis, heart disease, leaky gut and sagging skin. And one way it wreaks its havoc is by damaging collagen.
What role does spirituality play in developing resilience and health? On this episode of the podcast, spirituality scholar Frederic Craigie, PhD gives advice on doing the important inner personal work needed for emotional and physical well-being. Dr. Craigie is a respected clinical psychologist, author, clinician and faculty member at the Andrew Weil Center for Integrative Medicine.
Everyone knows they should exercise, but too many people are stuck in a trap. They think there are right and wrong exercises. Improving your health with exercise can lower your risk of dying by about 20%. Learn what it takes to start experiencing the benefits of a better mood, more energy, more joint flexibility, improved balance, and a slimmer waist.