Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [02:12] Common toxins that are in your kitchen right now
- [03:28] Chemicals found in plastic containers
- [06:22] Toxic oils you need to remove from your life
- [10:21] Why artificial sweeteners are poisoning you
- [12:00] How to get rid of food with toxic ingredients
- [13:45] Solving your sugar problem
- [14:54] How sugar affects your health
- [16:40] Different ways companies label sugar in packages
- [22:35] How to comfortably start cutting sugar from your diet
Resources talked about in this episode
- Blog mentioned – Spring Clean Your Kitchen: Eliminate These 5 Toxins
Visit our social media for more information
Short term, the stress response is adaptive, and helps us handle things better, enhances immune function, and helps us focus. But long-term stress increases your risk for osteoporosis, arthritis, heart disease, leaky gut and sagging skin. And one way it wreaks its havoc is by damaging collagen.
What role does spirituality play in developing resilience and health? On this episode of the podcast, spirituality scholar Frederic Craigie, PhD gives advice on doing the important inner personal work needed for emotional and physical well-being. Dr. Craigie is a respected clinical psychologist, author, clinician and faculty member at the Andrew Weil Center for Integrative Medicine.
Everyone knows they should exercise, but too many people are stuck in a trap. They think there are right and wrong exercises. Improving your health with exercise can lower your risk of dying by about 20%. Learn what it takes to start experiencing the benefits of a better mood, more energy, more joint flexibility, improved balance, and a slimmer waist.