11. Detoxify Your Kitchen
In this episode, Dr. Neustadt talks about the most common hidden toxins lurking in your kitchen. Some you’re bringing in from the outside by what you’re buying, and others you’re creating by how you’re cooking. Learn what these are, how they’re endangering you and your family and how to get them out of your kitchen and life for good.
Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [02:12] Common toxins that are in your kitchen right now
- [03:28] Chemicals found in plastic containers
- [06:22] Toxic oils you need to remove from your life
- [10:21] Why artificial sweeteners are poisoning you
- [12:00] How to get rid of food with toxic ingredients
- [13:45] Solving your sugar problem
- [14:54] How sugar affects your health
- [16:40] Different ways companies label sugar in packages
- [22:35] How to comfortably start cutting sugar from your diet
Resources talked about in this episode
- Blog mentioned – Spring Clean Your Kitchen: Eliminate These 5 Toxins
Visit our social media for more information
Dr. Hillary Lampers is an ND with practices in both Montana and Washington. With a BS in Nutrition and doctorate from Bastyr University, she began her journey in the field of cranial medicine and traditional osteopathy and is one of the very few NeuroCranial Restructuring practitioners in the country.
The numbers are sobering: Americans filled over 5.8 billion prescriptions in 2018, and over two-thirds of those were for only two illnesses—diabetes and hypertension.
Nate Neustadt is a 15-year-old high school freshman. He’s an athlete, a public speaker, and author of the book, Bullied Not Broken: When the Bullies Don’t Win.