11. Detoxify Your Kitchen
In this episode, Dr. Neustadt talks about the most common hidden toxins lurking in your kitchen. Some you’re bringing in from the outside by what you’re buying, and others you’re creating by how you’re cooking. Learn what these are, how they’re endangering you and your family and how to get them out of your kitchen and life for good.
Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [02:12] Common toxins that are in your kitchen right now
- [03:28] Chemicals found in plastic containers
- [06:22] Toxic oils you need to remove from your life
- [10:21] Why artificial sweeteners are poisoning you
- [12:00] How to get rid of food with toxic ingredients
- [13:45] Solving your sugar problem
- [14:54] How sugar affects your health
- [16:40] Different ways companies label sugar in packages
- [22:35] How to comfortably start cutting sugar from your diet
Resources talked about in this episode
- Blog mentioned – Spring Clean Your Kitchen: Eliminate These 5 Toxins
Visit our social media for more information
Today’s guest is Dr. Mark Gordon, a neuroendocrinologist who has pioneered the hormonal and nutritional approaches to diagnosing and treating TBI.
Pharmacies filled more than 4 billion prescriptions a year for the 55% of Americans who now take at least one drug and the nearly 12% who take five or more. But all those pills are leaving a lot of devastation in their wake.
In today’s episode, Sharon Delaney McCloud, an Emmy Award-winning broadcaster, TEDx Speaker, cancer survivor, Olympic Torch Bearer, author and communications expert, talks about the power of living out loud.