36. COVID Long Haulers with Dr. Paul Anderson
About 1% of patients with COVID-19 symptoms are still struggling months later. These are the “long haulers” who suffer from wide ranging and mysterious symptoms. They include fatigue, brain fog, difficulty finding words, headaches, difficulty sleeping, body aches, and joint pain. Dr. Paul Anderson brings more than thirty years of clinical work and research on chronic diseases, and his work with COVID patients to explain what’s going on and how people can continue to heal.
Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [02:02] What is COVID long haulers syndrome
- [05:15] The most common symptoms of COVID long haulers
- [08:01] COVID long haulers complications
- [10:45] Can underlying diseases cause post-COVID complications
- [12:30] The connection between brain fog and central nervous system dysfunction
- [14:11] Is vasculitis the cause of some COVID symptoms
- [16:15] Will anti-inflammatory medication help with post-COVID inflammation
- [20:30] Important questions to ask your doctor if you’re experiencing post-COVID symptoms
- [25:30] Can you prevent getting COVID long haulers syndrome
- [31:45] All about Dr. Anderson’s new book
- [37:09] Where can you find Dr. Anderson to learn more information
- [39:15] Dr. Anderson’s parting words
Resources talked about in this episode
- Guest website – Consult Dr. A
- Guest social media – Dr.Anderson’s Facebook, Instagram
- Guest book – Cancer: The Journey from Diagnosis to Empowerment
Visit our social media for more information
Since finances are one of life’s major stressors and a common reason for arguments in a marriage, then who better to talk to about juggling finances in the real world than two working moms and entrepreneurs. Amanda Kessler and Lara Ford are on a mission to help other women achieve financial success and independence. As they describe it, they made it to their 40s with their heads planted firmly in the sand and didn’t have a clue regarding finances, until a few key conversations with friends changed the trajectories of their financial lives. And hopefully, today’s episode will help change the trajectory of yours as well.
A Tufts University Study has clarified that 66% of all COVID-19 hospitalizations are due to just four underlying medical conditions. And all of them are the result of long-term poor diet and lifestyle choices. Today I talk about those four conditions, the four things you can do to stop and start reversing them to reduce your risk.
This past year people’s stress has been off the charts, with devastating consequences: insomnia, decreased immunity, infertility, irritability, emotional eating, weight gain, and depression. Dr. Doni Wilson is a naturopathic doctor, certified professional midwife, and certified nutrition specialist believes it is possible to be healthy, even when we’re stressed. In the process of solving her own problem of suffering from migraines for 25 years, Dr. Doni developed her Stress Recovery Protocol™ which identifies how stress uniquely affects each individual and then uses epigenetics to reoptimize health. Her unique approach helps patients reverse challenging health conditions including fatigue, anxiety, autoimmunity, fertility and recurrent miscarriages, insomnia, as well as HPV infections, and abnormal pap smears.