NBI has been distributed by the top distributors of nutritional products to healthcare professionals in the country. NBI now has three programs that give maximum flexibility to healthcare providers and makes it easy for them to ensure their clients get the highest quality nutritional formulas to improve their health:
- Refer clients to set up their own account and order directly from our site.
- Set up a Professional account with NBI and order products at wholesale to stock in your on-site dispensary to drop-ship directly to your clients. Contact NBI to set up a professional account. Note: NBI does not charge a drop-ship fee to your clients. Regular shipping rates apply.
Many healthcare professionals choose NBI products because of the rigorous research behind every product. Drs. Neustadt and Pieczenik, who founded NBI, have publishe numerous articles on such topics as osteoporosis, bisphosphonate-related osteonecrosis of the jaw (BRONJ), mitochondrial damage, and herb-drug interactions. For their aricle on mitochondrial damage and the molecular pathways of disease, they were recognized by Elsevier as being Top Ten Cited Authors in 2007 & 2008, and their work on BRONJ was published for dental continuing education credits. Additionally, Dr. Neustadt has appeared on local, regional and national health talk radio shows speaking about nutritional medicine, and gives continuing medical education lectures nationally to physician's groups.
Selected Webinars and Special Reports
- MK4 for MDS and AML: Molecular Mechanisms, Clinical Trials and Case Reports
- Osteoporosis: Beyond Bone Mineral Density. A special report on the state of osteoporosis research.
- Bone Health and Osteo-K
- Memory, Energy, Cardiovascular and Neurological Support with MitoForte
Selected Radio Interviews
- Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
- UW Radio
- Mitochondrial Dysfunction and Molecular Pathways of Disease (Experimental and Molecular Pathology 2007;83:84-92)
- Medication-induced Mitochondrial Damage and Disease (Molecular Nutrition and Food Research 2008;52:780-8)
- A Rationale for an Approach to Preventing and Treating Bisphosphonate-related Osteonecrosis of the Jaw With Vitamin K2 Menaquinone-4 (Integr Med. 2012; 11(2):4-11)
- To Prevent Fractures, Consider Bone Flexibility Not Just Mineral Density (Holistic Primary Care. 2011;12(1))
- Are We Inducing Osteoporosis? (Holistic Primary Care. 2011;12(1))
- Osteoporosis: Beyond Bone Mineral Density (Part I) (Integrative Medicine. 2008;7(5):34-38)
- Osteoporosis: Beyond Bone Mineral Density (Part II) (Integrative Medicine. 2008;7(6):44-48)
- Herb-Drug Interactions: What Clinicians Need to Know (Integrative Medicine. 2006;5:16-26)
- A Revolution in Health Through Nutritional Biochemisty (iUniverse 2007)
- A Revolution in Health Part 2: How to Take Charge of Your Health (iUniverse 2009)
- Foundations and Applications of Medical Biochemistry in Clinical Practice (iUniverse 2009)